Dates: 2., 9., 23., 30. May, 2023 (Four Tuesdays in May)
Time: 14:00 - 16:00 CEST
Location: Remote via Zoom
Trainer: Suzanne Jones
Course Design: This seminar offers ideas and skills to improve your stress management abilities and develop your personal strategy to cope with stress. Self-reflexion techniques, group work and practical exercises are combined with short, theoretical overviews on stress and healthy ways of dealing with it. These courses consist of five separate two-hour training sessions.
1. Stress and its effects: understanding stress, finding your personal stressors, intercultural differences, stress model, resources, social ties
2. It’s all in the mind: goals for the training, stress as a result of how we assess it, stress-intensifying thoughts, “defusing strategies”, inner drivers & positive affirmations
3. Protect yourself from stress: communicate with confidence, set limits, accept support, address conflicts confidently, values & goals
4. Manage stress effectively: time management and self-organization; my time thieves, set priorities, personal performance curve and balance of energy/energy levels
5. My journey: self-motivation, how do I boost my motivation; balance & enjoyment
Registration for this event is now closed. With questions, contact Sara Sorce (email@example.com) for assistance.
Note* By registering for this workshop, you express your interest to participate. In the event that a workshop’s interest exceeds attendance capacity, registrations will undergo a review process considering multiple aspects such as motivation, interest, and fit. All registrants will be notified of selection outcomes before each respective workshop.
Photo credit: Adobe Stock / Andrey Popov