New Ph.D. representives
cls 29 June 2020 News
The CLS doctoral training program has new student representatives. Taking on this role as of July 1st, 2020 are Olga Mineeva, Kamil Adamczewski and Cathrin Elich.
Our student representatives channel feedback on the program to the CLS management and help organise program events. All student representatives meet each other and the coordinator regularly. Depicted from left to right:
- Olga Mineeva (Zürich, Tübingen), Machine Learning
- Supervisors: Gunnar Rätsch (ETH) and Isabel Valera/ Bernhard Schölkopf (MPI)
- Kamil Adamczewski (Tübingen, Zürich), Machine Learning
- Supervisors: Bernhard Schölkopf (MPI) and Luc van Gool (ETH)
- Cathrin Elich (Tübingen, Zürich), Perception / Computer Vision
- Supervisors: Jörg Stückler (MPI) and Marc Pollefeys (ETH)
A big thank you to Alexis Block, Chantal Göttler and Francesco Locatello who are stepping down from this role.