Stress Management Training: S4 Workshop
cls imprs-is 02 May 2022 - 02 May 2022 Workshop Remote via Zoom
The challenges and obstacles one faces on a daily basis, balancing the responsibilities of work and family — especially in the wake of a pandemic — can be stressful. Undue amounts of stress can reduce one’s ability to think clearly, function effectively, and enjoy life. In order to attempt to better manage this stress, IMPRS-IS would like to invite you to participate in a free online stress management training series.
Dates: 2., 9., 16., 23., 30. May, 2022
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Remote via Zoom
Trainer: Suzanne Jones
The course takes place Mondays in May from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Course Design: This seminar offers ideas and skills to improve your stress management abilities and develop your personal strategy to cope with stress. Self-reflexion techniques, group work and practical exercises are combined with short, theoretical overviews on stress and healthy ways of dealing with it. These courses consist of five separate two-hour training sessions.
1. Stress and its effects: understanding stress, finding your personal stressors, intercultural differences, stress model, resources, social ties
2. It’s all in the mind: goals for the training, stress as a result of how we assess it, stress-intensifying thoughts, “defusing strategies”, inner drivers & positive affirmations
3. Protect yourself from stress: communicate with confidence, set limits, accept support, address conflicts confidently, values & goals
4. Manage stress effectively: time management and self-organization; my time thieves, set priorities, personal performance curve and balance of energy/energy levels
5. My journey: self-motivation, how do I boost my motivation; balance & enjoyment
Registration for this workshop is now closed.
With questions, please contact Sara Sorce (email@example.com) for assistance.
Photo credit: Adobe Stock / Andrey Popov