How should one behave professionally in front of the camera? How would you like to be perceived by the public? What do you want to say and what is allowed? And what is the best to wear?
This training will address the questions above and also teach participants to better understand the way journalists think, in order to enhance success during interviews.
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Time: 10:00 - 15:30
Location: MPI-IS Stuttgart
Trainer: MPI-IS Public Relations Officer Linda Behringer
This workshop will specifically focus on:
• Preparation for media conversations: 1.) Content, 2.) Visual, and 3.) Delivery
• Understanding simple, complex, and provocative questions in discussions and interviews
• Learning to target your specific audience (e.g. learning to use direct, clear language instead of too much technical jargon)
• Optimizing facial expressions and gestures
• Profile sharpening and image branding
• Outfit rules, hairstyle, camera makeup
• Speech confidence, voice and emotion
• Respiration, stage fright, and inner balance
• "Stress test" in front of the camera and the microphone
This is a free workshop for members of our community. Please register at your earliest convenience via the registration button below.
All registrants will be informed whether or not they have been selected to participate no later than Friday, October 1, 2021.
If you are unable to register, please contact Sara Sorce (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.